Many people (both women and men) have only light incontinence symptoms. You may find that using an incontinence pad is enough protection if you fall into this category. To provide protection where each gender needs it the most, there are incontinence liners for both men and women. To help manage light incontinence or they can be worn in conjunction with an incontinence undergarment in order to boost the protection and efficacy, these pads can be used inside normal underwear. The wearer will be able to change his or her incontinence pad without having to take off their underwear with the help of special pouch or leak-proof diapers for adults.
Features of Reusable Incontinence Liners:
- An economical and reusable solution for added protection with any style of underwear.
- Ultra Soft Same Comfort and feel as your everyday liners with Built-in 100% polyester absorbency pad
- Pays for self over time - Nothing additional to purchase- reusable machine washable liners protecting the environment
- Top Layer: Soft cotton feels good on your skin
- Middle Layer: Soaker technology absorbs all the moisture
Function & Fabrication
- A high-friction vinyl back holds them in pace, and they fit discreetly in any style underwear
- For moderate/heavy bladder incontinence -up to 6oz.
- The inner lining is made of super-soft 100% cotton, quickly wicks moisture away from the skin
- Built-in 100% polyester absorbency pad
- The barrier is made of whisper-quiet, waterproof, reinforced vinyl to prevent spill-over
- A high-friction vinyl back holds them in place, and they fit discreetly in any style underwear
- Measures 11" X 5"
- Machine wash warm
- Tumble dry low gentle cycle
- Non-chlorine bleach only
- Do not use fabric softener